Thursday, January 17, 2008

Green House Construction

This week, I took a friend to the dentist so I came home and there was this ten foot tall construction in the backyard. I was really scratching my head over this and finally asked Mom why Dad was building such a tall green-house, after all, that's what he said he was building.
The answer: " I don't know" .
Well I couldn't come up with any poausible answer so finally Dad told us that this was only a temporary green house, and would eventually be a tool shed. Now that's a good idea.
This is what he got done Monday;

building
(btw that's an old pool ladder on the right ;) The little boys say they like it better than the regular step ladder)
The plan is to finish it on his next day off from horseshoeing, and then we'll have A GREEN HOUSE FOLKS! I am so excited !

Next is the chicken house.......

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Starting to get some more buildings! I'm sure you're excited about the green house! :-)

 
blog design by Paperback Designs