Friday, September 18, 2009

Update in Texas

Texas! So I thought I'd update the blog while Elise and I are here visiting the New family. I'm not in any of these, since I'm the one taking most of the pictures.


Elise and Gabriel are checking out the property, trying to decide where to build a house. That's Gabby between them, Gabe's niece.

Lots of cactus her in Texas! Funny how people actually buy the stuff in TN. It just grows wild here.

Elise and Gabriel are sorting through some potatoes.

I thought this was a really cute picture of Sophie and Dietrich.

Halcyon reading a book to Sophie and Zoe. Zoe will be one of the flower girls at Elise and Gabe's wedding.

Hahaha Erich. You are very funny!


Elise and Gabe making sausage! Oh, and they had some cooking on the stove. It was yummy!

And now it's time to smoke the sausage. Mmmmmm.



I thought some black and white pictures would look cool because of the smoke.



Neato!



That's it for now. I'll try to come back after a few days and post more pictures of all that's happening in Texas.

No comments:

 
blog design by Paperback Designs