Monday, March 21, 2011

Good Advice

From the blog of Michael Hyatt, CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishing:

.....................

If you are going through a difficult, uncertain time, here are seven better questions you can ask yourself and your team:

  1. What if this isn’t the end but a new beginning?
  2. What if the answer to my prayer is just over the next hill?
  3. What if this is necessary in order for me to be prepared for the next important chapter in my life?
  4. What if God knows exactly what I need at this particular time?
  5. What if God is speaking to me through means I would not have chosen for a blessing I cannot see?
  6. What does this experience make possible?
  7. What will I be telling my grandchildren that I learned was so valuable in this season of my life?
For the full post go here:

No comments:

 
blog design by Paperback Designs