Sunday, June 26, 2011

Advice from a 9 year old.

This morning as I was standing at the kitchen counter, I heard Boaz say, "Mama".
So I turned around and this is what I saw as he stood there and said, "Don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys."
Disclaimer:
The phrase Boaz repeated, "Mama, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys" comes from a Willie Nelson song.
I have not let my children listen to Willie Nelson.
But the song is used in a Christian movie, The Ride.

And although I don't recommend Willie Nelson, I do recommend seeing the movie, The Ride.
It's a 1997 movie about a washed up champion bull rider who comes "face to face" with God through the Christian witness of a 14 year old boy, who happens to be dying from cancer.
You get to hear the gospel message from Franklin Graham.



No comments:

 
blog design by Paperback Designs