Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fair 2011

Last Wednesday we went to the fair with some friends. It was quite a bit smaller this year but we still had fun.
First we went to the Stokes for supper.
Levi and I are waiting to leave.

Then Rachel and I grabbed a couple of pictures together.



This is the Round Up, one of the few rides they had. I actually thought this one was kinda boring.
The little Castilles, Justin, Christy, and Logan.
This ride did not go nearly fast enough for me.
Renee, Boaz, and I acting goofy.
This was the only really good ride they had. Rachel and I went on it several times. We love it!
Yes, I'm on the Merry-Go-Round. Rachel and I went with her little siblings.

I didn't like this ride very well either.
We tried to get a group picture but every one was acting pretty silly so it didn't turn out very well.
I think we are discussing which ride to go on next.

After we got bored with the fair we went and got ice cream. So we were on a sugar high that night. Unfortunately we didn't get very many picture of that.


No comments:

 
blog design by Paperback Designs