Sunday, May 12, 2013


     I wrote this over two years ago, it is amazing to me how consistent my thought and feelings about this woman have been.
         
        Today is a day that lives in conspicuous importance, “To me anyway”. Because today is the 30th anniversary of the day when I married Charlotte Ann Carnell, the most beautiful person I’ve ever known. She has been 100% faithful in every way. She has been faithful to her children. She has been faithful to me. But most of all she has been faithful to her God. And I suppose I love her most of all for that.
     She has always been there for me, she has never given up on me and she has never given me a reason to doubt her. Even when I was not so good to her, she was good to me. When I’ve been down she was there, when the kids have been sick she was there. When someone we know needs help she is there. I think faithful is the best word to describe Charlotte.

      It’s true I married her for her “good looks”, but God has been good to me, because she is so much more. Her faithful character is more beautiful than her “good looks” ever were. And so it’s easy for me to say, “because it true” I love her more to day, than I ever have. After 30 year I find her more exciting today than ever.

      I had the privilege of introducing her to Christ. And since that time I have watch her in amazement as she has become the most godly and God fearing woman I have ever known. And I live with her, I know. And no one will ever appreciate more than I, “never”.

      And so what can I say, except God is been good to me in giving me a faithful wife, whom I love and adore. She makes it ease. And what more can I say. 

Day 42 and I miss her more than ever. 
You were a great mother. And I will always love you.



No comments:

 
blog design by Paperback Designs