Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bouncing Balls

Last summer (2009), I had ordered some of the giant bouncing balls that kids and adults can bounce on. I got a dicsount if I ordered 5 or 6. Can't remember which. But anyway, I ordered them in time to give one to my grandson, Allen, and one to Christy Castille, both turning 3 on August 16. Also I got one for my son Boaz, who turned 8 in October. Plus I got extras in sizes for the other kids in my home to bounce on. One of them was a huge adult size. I have only one video of the kids bouncing and just now thought of posting it on the blog, now that it is January 2010. The huge adult one didn't last so long. One night while no one was bouncing on it, just sitting on the floor, it gave up the ghost. Bummer!
It was a riot watching all the kids bounce on them. Thankfully my living room could handle the fun.

Here's one from today with Abigail and Boaz bouncing.


No comments:

 
blog design by Paperback Designs